* * * * * LPLs 10th Annual Dinner Theater * * * * *
Tuesday, March 12th, 2019
* * * * Tickets will be available for purchase soon. * * * *
- The Luverne Public Library will hold our Tenth Annual Dinner Theater on Tuesday, March 12th, at the Luverne United Methodist Church DEI Center.
- This year's play will be "Just Another High School Play/Musical" performed by The Crenshaw Players under the direction of Sandy Walker.
- The silent auction, sponsored by the Friends of the Library, will begin at 5:30 p.m., dinner service will start promptly at 6:00 p.m., followed by the performance at 7 p.m..
- Tickets are $25 per person or $175 for a table of eight. Tickets may be purchased at the Luverne Public Library, from a Friends of the Library member, or from a Library Board member.
Please call the library at 334/335-5326 for more information or if you have any questions.
* * * * * Brunch with the Easter Bunny * * * * *
Saturday, April 13th from 9 - 11 a.m.
Kick off your Easter celebration with Luverne Public Library’s Brunch with the Easter Bunny.
Let your little one(s) have a special moment with our favourite furry friend and take advantage of the wonderful photo op to snap a few pictures.
Afterwards, enjoy a light repast of donuts, muffins and juice.
It is a sweet ending, to a sweet event
Registration is not required for this free, drop-in program that is open to children of all ages
Sponsored by the Friends of the Library